[nfb-talk] FW: NVDA screen reader News: New NV Access website launches today

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Wed May 15 22:47:22 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Nvda-announce [mailto:nvda-announce-bounces at lists.nvaccess.org] On
Behalf Of NVDA announcement list
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 3:42 PM
To: nvda-announce at lists.nvaccess.org
Subject: NVDA screen reader News: New NV Access website launches today

We are excited to be launching our new, improved website today at
http://www.nvaccess.org. We have revamped the site to better tell our
story, in order to raise much needed funds to keep NVDA going.
nvaccess.org will be the central online presence for NV Access  and NVDA
now. It brings together content from our previous websites in a much
more streamlined way. You can download NVDA at nvaccess.org/download
from now on. And to access development, translation and other community
related content you can follow the "community" link in the footer. This
link will take you to http://community.nvda-project.org/

On the home page of our new website, http://www.nvaccess.org, you will
be able to play a video called "Our Mission", which tells the NVDA
story. We would really appreciate it if you could share a link to this
video with your friends and family, letting them know how NVDA has
helped you, and telling them that donations will help us to keep NVDA
going. Any donation, big or small, makes a difference to us and we thank
you in advance. Of course, if you know any companies who might be in a
position to sponsor us, definitely pass the video link on and have them
get in touch with us. Thanks again everyone for your fantastic loyalty
and support, which makes what we do so rewarding. A direct link to the
video on Youtube, if you need it,
is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOQ7zELFmLE

Please be patient as we do our best to resolve any issues arising from
the changes to our websites.

Please consider donating to NV Access to support NVDA's continued
development:
http://www.nvaccess.org/wiki/Donate