[nfb-talk] Attending CCB

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Mon May 27 17:29:37 UTC 2013

Misty,

I have not attended the CCB, but I am on its board.  I think you should
contact the center with your questions.  You will find everyone there to be
welcoming and willing to work with you.  Blind people, newly blind and
long-time blind, will benefit from time at the CCB.  I hope you go and I am
sure you will find it a most rewarding experience.

Best,

Michael Hingson