[nfb-talk] Guide Bots

Michael Bullis bullis.michael at gmail.com
Tue May 28 16:04:25 UTC 2013

Hi Misty:
Thanks for the ideas.  Finding cross walks is a great idea.
I've tried hard to think of how this could be a hands-free device.  It's
difficult because although you could conceive of a device that could
vibrate, it wouldn't be able to direct you quickly and that's a big part of
what would make it better than a cane.
But, maybe others have ideas of how we could do it.
I love the idea of finding stores.
Yes, batteries are a problem.  That's why I'm trying to make the blind
person provide most of the moving power.
Mike