[nfb-talk] Newsline

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Oct 29 21:02:18 UTC 2013

In the surch there is no information you are sharing.
This is on the I pad mini.
that shouldn't make a difference?
Jim can't find it either.
Is there something in the app store I need to set up?
Or did I turn off something?
I will keep this information, I don't give up that easy.
If you folks can get it then I should do the same.