[nfb-talk] Animal Planet Hero Dogs of 911 broadcast to air this Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Fri Sep 6 21:56:28 UTC 2013

Two years ago I participated in a documentary about the service dogs and
first responder dogs involved with the terrorist attacks on September 11,
2001.  Animal Planet in Canada picked up the show, but it was not until this
year that Animal Planet in the U.S. did the same.  The show will air this
Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 8PM.  Consult your local listing for
verification of time and station.  Here is a link to the press release about
the broadcast, http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10958284.htm

Here is a link to the video promo about the show including part of my
interview and reenactment of the events of 9-11,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIoyeZIsZYE.

Finally, here is a link to the Facebook page for the show,
https://www.facebook.com/HeroDogsOf911.

I leave tomorrow for the beginning of what will be almost three straight
months of travel and speaking.  Please visit
http://michaelhingson.com/calendar/ to see a calendar of events.  If I am
near you please come by.  We'll have lots of copies of "Thunder Dog" and I
hope good messages for all.  Thanks for your support.

Best,

Michael Hingson