[nfb-talk] 9-11

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Wed Sep 11 14:57:32 UTC 2013

All,

While this is a day of rememberance, it also is a day we should use to think
about lessons that came out of 9-11.  I think the teamwork, trust, and unity
we all experienced right after that day are things we should strive to
regain and make a more tangible part of our lives.

We sure all have a lot to learn from the unconditional love our guide dogs
show us.  Whether or not you have a guide dog, be just a little more loving
today and see if you can keep it going after 9-11.

Joy and love to you all,

Mike Hingson and Africa