[nfb-talk] 9-11

Wed Sep 11 15:51:45 UTC 2013

Well written, Mike. Not being a dog guide user myself, but a dog lover nevertheless, I certainly understand the love and team work involved. We all can learn from dogs and each other.

Enjoyed the Hero Dogs segment with your story last night on animal planet.

/s/

Bennett Prows

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-talk [mailto:nfb-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Michael Hingson
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 7:58 AM
To: 'NFB Talk Mailing List'; nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org; 'NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users'; 'Cagdu'; 'NFB of California List'
Subject: [nfb-talk] 9-11

All,

While this is a day of rememberance, it also is a day we should use to think about lessons that came out of 9-11.  I think the teamwork, trust, and unity we all experienced right after that day are things we should strive to regain and make a more tangible part of our lives.

We sure all have a lot to learn from the unconditional love our guide dogs show us.  Whether or not you have a guide dog, be just a little more loving today and see if you can keep it going after 9-11.

Joy and love to you all,

Mike Hingson and Africa