[nfb-talk] My Favorite Christmas memories

Kenneth Chrane kenneth.chrane at verizon.net
Sun Dec 14 02:00:47 UTC 2014

    On Sunday Morning, Christmas in 1960, I opened my Presents, and Santa
Clause, got me a record album, titled Black Beauty, and other stories.

I got some clothes, and some toys.

I was 11 years old at that time, and my parents and I, and my two sisters
lived in Denver, Colorado.

My Granny White from Ovalo, Texas was up to visit us.

My father broke open a coconut and I drunk the milk from it.

I remember receiving a basketball for Christmas, and I played with it out in
the yard.

It was 60 degrees outside, and snow was melting on the ground.

Those were the days.

Ken Chrane