[nfb-talk] Thinking about Moving to Baltimore?

Michael Bullis bullis.michael at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 15:50:01 UTC 2014

Well, if you are, cut your costs by renting a room in my home.

Yes, Baltimore is the home of the NFB national headquarters and, yes,
Baltimore is the home of countless Universities, but, it's also where my
house is.

I have a furnished bed room and entertainment area for rent.  It's a very
usable space, warm, comfortable, and, the company is good as well.

We have all the amenities, laundry, electricity, running water, heat,
central air, wifi, Etc.  All you have to provide is $600 per month.

The house is located off Northern Parkway and the Alameda, one block to the
36 and 58 bus lines.  We have a very nice back deck and barbecue which isn't
getting much use at the moment, but come spring time, it will.

We share the kitchen and bathroom, although you do have your own half bath
off the entertainment area.  Oh, and did I mention how good the company is.
Well, perhaps it's better when my twelve year old daughter is here, but,
you'll have to decide that.

If you're interested, give me a call at:

443-286-9001 or email me at:

Bullis.michael at gmail.com <mailto:Bullis.michael at gmail.com>

For those of you who don't know me, (I guess that's possible), my name is
Mike Bullis and I've been around the NFB for forty years.  I direct the
IMAGE Center for People with Disabilities, just north of Baltimore in
Towson.  You can read my writings to get a feel for my quirky mind by
searching for my name in the Braille Monitor.

If you don't move here, you can't sample my fresh home-made bread.