[nfb-talk] Sad News:

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 00:57:26 UTC 2014

Ken,

I'm very sorry to hear this. For those of us who have been affiliated with the MD library for more than a few years, her voice was a very familiar one to those who would call into the library. I only had the pleasure of meeting her once, but she always had a very warm and friendly personality. Please send my condolences to her family and to the staff of the Library.

Chris Nusbaum