[nfb-talk] A little concerned about this new drug aimed at totally blind population

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Feb 1 23:33:47 UTC 2014

Right Dave! I do know something about melatonin which these medications are
based on. Whether synthetic or real, its a hormone produced by the pineal
gland. It doesn't make one sleep but helps aid in sleep. I took it for a
month. I slept a little better but not much. And, when I slept I woke up
slightly more refreshed but not much. Also, the pineal gland atrothies when
we age.