[nfb-talk] A little concerned about this new drug aimed at totally blind population

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Feb 2 00:16:35 UTC 2014

Pete:

In fairness to Vanda, we do not know that they did *not* do base-line sleep
studies to determine that other factors weren't involved. So while I am
uneasy about the big splash Vanda is trying to make and also think the whole
field of sleep disorders and the blind is more complex than most are willing
to admit, I don't think we should tar an feather Vanda by accusing it of
doing something it might very well have done and is continuing to do.

Mike