[nfb-talk] A little concerned about this new drug aimed at totally blind population

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Feb 2 01:37:04 UTC 2014

You said,

"studies. No wonder people accuse you of not knowing what you are
talking about.  This is so typical of your behaviour. You never seem
to care whether you know  the first thing about a subject before
shooting your mouth off. Do you realize how irresponsible you are
being? This is a medical issue, What the f**k do you know about medicine?"

I consider that a personal attack.  Please stop!

Dave