[nfb-talk] A little concerned about this newdrug aimedat totally blind population

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 2 11:09:31 UTC 2014

Many adults with attention deficit disorder react that way when they drink
coffee. I have the same reaction. I can drink a pot of coffee and go to
sleep. Ritalin commonly used to treat ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity
disorder) in children which stops working when a child reaches puberty is
used by adults on the streets as a stimulant and Ritalin pills are commonly
sold on the streets as a form of speed.
Chuck