[nfb-talk] David Andrews

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 21 12:36:04 UTC 2014

You need to click on the yahoo management page and from there, click the “invite” link.  You cannot add people directly aymore.

The person has to respond to the invitation.

Sent from my Mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray, still a very happy Mac and Iphone 5 user!