[nfb-talk] stream having trouble

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 3 14:07:14 UTC 2014

It appears the NFB convention stream is down or having issues.  This happens almost every year.  Seems they underestimated the number of machines they would need to support or else they don't have enough band width.  CAn anybody tell me, (even if it is a guess) why they seem never able to get it right?

Sincerely,
the Constantly Barefooted Ray, Still a very happy Mac and iphone user!
Sent from my Mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!