[nfb-talk] KNFB Beta testers e-mail

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Jul 11 19:58:11 UTC 2014

With respect, I believe that KNFB Reading Technologies was only going to use
a limited number of beta-testers and insofar as I am aware, was not looking
for volunteers. So I suspect that if you did not receive the email directly,
you were not being solicited as a beta-tester.

Note that this is pure speculation on my part and that I do not have inside
knowledge nor am I casting aspersions on anyone's character by writing the
foregoing.

Mike Freeman