[nfb-talk] odin phone

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Tue Jul 29 23:02:59 UTC 2014

I think you need to keep calling them, tomorrow, Thursday, Friday, I'm sure
you get the idea.  If all you get is voice mail and you can't talk to a live
person, I would send the phone back more quickly than a flash of lightning
can strike.  I'm not terribly tolerant of a company that doesn't return
calls and doesn't let you talk to a live person.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.