[nfb-talk] An idea for a new list!

josh lester jlestermusic at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 11:11:57 UTC 2014

Hi all!
I'd like to take a poll here on this list.
How many of you are interested in collecting old technology?
I'd like to see a Blind Collectors list on here, so that those of us
who have interest in collecting can come together and discuss things.
As someone who might consider becoming an Assistive Technology
instructor at a school for the blind, (yes,) I'm changing my mind on
my profession since my current degree field isn't hiring,) I'd like to
be able to show those children how far we've come with technology.
I'm interested in collecting old blindness technology, such as the
Braille n Speak, and other things we used to use in school.
If any of you have the same interests, please write me off list!
Thanks

--
Joshua Lester
Blessings to you in the name of Jesus Christ

If you wish to reach me by phone, 870-509-2631, and by E-Mail,
jlestermusic at gmail.com