[nfb-talk] Testing something

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Fri Jun 13 22:28:34 UTC 2014

Hi, Everyone.  I am just testing a Windows 7 feature I just found out about.  It has to do with sending emails.  If these emails go through to both my NFB lists, super!  This feature allows you to quickly access your contacts without actually going to the main contact list or address book.  It involves doing a shift tab after you hit Control plus N in order to send a new message to someone.  You will then quickly access all your email addresses and just follow the prompts.  If this works, excellent!
Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.