[nfb-talk] {Disarmed} Fw: Reply from Congresswoman Donna Edwards

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 1 12:07:18 UTC 2014

Frankly, I agree:  and, would add something else also.  That answer looks mighty boiler plate to me.  In other words, a very canned answer.  Every single time I see one of these answers, I cannot help but crendge.

Sent from my Mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray, still a very happy Mac and Iphone 5 user!