[nfb-talk] {Disarmed} Fw: Website Contact Form Submission From Kenneth Chrane

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Mar 14 13:14:33 UTC 2014

We very much need to pass the fair wages bill, but there are likely many blind people getting the minimum wage.
To oppose raising the minimum wage because it won't affect blind people is really not accurate.  If you generally
oppose raising the minimum wage, that is a separate matter, but using the minimum wage waiver certificates as a
reason doesn't make sense.  Of course, making Congress aware of the fact that some are not even getting the
current minimum wage makes a lot of sense.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson