[nfb-talk] Toastmasters

Roane, Melody (DBVI) Melody.Roane at dbvi.virginia.gov
Mon Mar 17 19:31:36 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am looking for information from blind individuals who have
participated in or are currently participating in Toastmasters.  Are
the booklets and materials they use available in accessible
formats?  If so, from where are they accessible?

We are looking at the possibility of chartering a group here at the
rehab center in Richmond which would be open to our students and the
general public.  Please e-mail me off line at
<mailto:melody.roane at dbvi.virginia.gov>melody.roane at dbvi.virginia.gov
about your experience with Toastmasters.

Thank you for your help.

Melody Roane, Director
Virginia Rehabilitation Center for the Blind & Vision Impaired
401 Azalea Avenue
Richmond, Virginia 23227
Phone: 804.371.3323
Email: <mailto:melody.roane at dbvi.virginia.gov>melody.roane at dbvi.virginia.gov