[nfb-talk] presidential release

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Tue Nov 11 20:17:16 UTC 2014

A good way to get them is to go on the NFB website, in the Audio Video
Center area, and download them.You can then put them on your own flash drive
and play them on the NLS player or other audio devices, or on your PC.
October and November releases are both available online.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com