[nfb-talk] Just out of curiosity

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Tue Nov 11 20:28:56 UTC 2014

I think they are made of hollow fiberglass.  I like them a lot.  I used one
for a couple of years, until recently, when it got caught between the spokes
of a speeding, silent bicycle.  It, also, snapped cleanly.
I think these canes are superior to the carbon fiber and solid graphite
canes.  With most canes, you ought to have a spare on hand.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com