[nfb-talk] ScriptTalk Reader for CVS Drugs

Mary Donahue braille at satx.rr.com
Sat Nov 29 17:55:40 UTC 2014

Good afternoon everyone,

                I have just started using CVS/Caremark as my primary
prescription drug pharmacy through my medical insurance at work. I know last
year there were messages circulating through some of the list about a script
reader that reads drugs from CVS pharmacies. It looks like I may need one,
as of very soon.

                Could someone please tell me how I can get one of these
script readers? That would be wonderful and very much appreciated.

                Thank you in advance.

Mary Donahue