[nfb-talk] NFB Newsline!

mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo happychikao at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 02:18:45 UTC 2014

I am a nfbNewsline user www.nfbnewsonline.org to log in or mor gist
nfbnewsline.org 1-888-882-1629 or1-866-504-7300support line  or o the
support line is 1-866-504-7300.

--
n f b. live? more jist in a moment ,If you Can see it beeleeve it then
you can acheve it! Don't Stop Bleeveeing Hold on to that fealing a

now the national federation of the blind(NFB)can now talk live
introduseing www.nfblive.org Now fello federationists can talk
247-365. HTTP://www.NFBlive.org try it out it is free to get a
account. all you need is a pc&amike and a computer soundcardagan the u
r l iswww.nfblive.org!