[nfb-talk] NFB of R.I Greater Providence Chappter 50/50 Raffle

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 15 01:41:00 UTC 2014

hi,

what's the deal with this security warning when trying to go to the link you
provided?

        There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

     The security certificate presented by this website has errors, and
should not be trusted.
      Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or
intercept any data you send to the server.
        We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this
website.
        Click here to close this webpage.

Bryan Schulz