[nfb-talk] Ignorance strikes again!

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Sep 17 15:41:20 UTC 2014

Which may be interpreted as that the site actually agrees with Josh and in its own wacky way is spoofing religious ignoramuses.

Unfortunately, as any denizen of Snopes.com can attest, all-too-many people interpret such satirical material as gospel.

I'll cease and desist now as further musings would be OT.

Mike