[nfb-talk] Accessible Content Management Systems

Michael Bullis bullis.michael at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 15:09:36 UTC 2014

I'm beginning a very large web project involving tens of thousands of
videos, forums, blogs and a back-room database.

I'm wondering if those of you who know far more than I can tell me what the
most accessible cms is out there, what are its shortcomings and strong
points, Etc.

Our goal is to hire blind people and people with other disabilities and we
want to make sure we are starting out with the most accessible product on
the market, even if we have to make modifications.

Cordially,

Mike Bullis

Baltimore Maryland