[nfb-talk] thinking of our federation family in Baltimore

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 01:25:56 UTC 2015

I've been watching the news coverage tonight, and all throughout the
coverage, I've been thinking of our NFB family at the mother ship and hoping
and praying everyone is safe. Just wanted to say I'm thinking of all of you
and all of Baltimore.

Sherry

Sherry

"The day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends
and break all bonds of fellowship, when the age of men comes crashing down.
But it is not this day! This day, we fight!
By all that you hold dear, by this good earth,
I bid you, STAND! Men, of the West!"
Aragorn, Lord of the Rings, Return of the King