[nfb-talk] fantasy racing game

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 1 23:11:14 UTC 2015

I have been asked to circulate this.

Dave

Welcome race fans,

There may not be very many blind people interested in pro drag racing
but I would like to let you know about a
fantasy drag racing game that is very easy to navigate
and play regardless of which adaptive software you might require to
access the internet.

Pro drag racing is when two cars are staged side by side
behind a starting line and wait for a green light to be turned on
then race along a straight track and hope to
be the first car to cross the finish line.

Each driver attempts to anticipate when the green light will be
activated and react to other yellow lights which
are illuminated just prior to the green light and the company which
sponsors the series is Mellow Yellow so the catch phrase is 'go on yellow'.

The FDRL (Fantasy Drag Racing League) at
www.fantasydragracingleague.com is ready to 'go on yellow' for 2015
when the season begins next weekend in
Pomona California.

All you need to do is press enter on the register my team link,
provide your information and submit the form
then use the team owners only link to login and select your team of
eight pro drivers without spending more
than the eight million dollar cap limit.

The first two events of the season are at Pomona, California and
Phoenix, Arizona and will be free for
anyone to play with $25 being awarded to the team owner
with the highest score of each individual race.

The ten race spring FDRL season begins March 13th with
the Gatornationals in Gainesville Florida and only paid
teams will be allowed to draft their stable of eight
drivers at that point.

www.fantasydragracingleague.com

From: "Bryan Schulz" <b.schulz at sbcglobal.net>