[nfb-talk] how do I subscribe to e-mail version of Braille Monitor

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 20:11:15 UTC 2015

HTH.
Aleeha Dudley and Seeing Eye Dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President, Ohio Association of Blind Students
Both proud divisions of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
Email: blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com <mailto:blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com>
“The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse’s ears.” - Arabian proverb