[nfb-talk] Ios does not support flash content

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 15:15:42 UTC 2015

Josh, Anil Lewis does not work in the IBTC; he has now replaced Mark Riccobono as Executive Director of the Jernigan Institute. Ann is often presenting and doing other work as director of our technology center, so she does not often have time to answer individual technology questions. I would try emailing Amy Mason at amason at nfb.org or leaving a message on the Technology Answer Line by calling (410) 659-9314. I believe it's option 5.

Chris Nusbaum