[nfb-talk] unhappy with current Republican governmental trends and democratic governmental trends , vote liberterrian for 2016 American president

Dick and Donna Walker walkercutoff at att.net
Tue Jul 28 22:25:02 UTC 2015

We have some interesting discussions on this list-and sometimes they can get
a little off topic but, I think that this sort of message is certainly not
something that should be promoted on this list. Many Americans, not just
blind Americans, are not satisfied with much of what is happening in
Congress, the White House and the Judicial system; that is why we vote. If
we get off on political views-we won't ever get to discuss anything else!

   Donna Walker