[nfb-talk] Apple Yosemite Accessibility

Michael Bullis bullis.michael at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 23:11:14 UTC 2015

I'm thinking of converting from pc to Apple.  I did so a couple of years and
yet found many things in Word Processing, pdf reading and other functions
such as mail handling that were still not fully usable with voiceover.

So, now I'm considering the switch again, based on people indicating that
things are much better.

Does anyone know if this is so?

I do have an article from applevis that listed several dozen bugs in
Yosemite 10.1 but can't determine if they are fixed or still an issue.

Does anyone know?

Are there folks out there that use an apple mac for your work and find it
functional for email, safari, pages and numbers?  Can you read pdf documents
including tables?

Can you read tables in Pages?

In other words, should I switch or stay with Jaws and the pc?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.