[nfb-talk] Medical feeding tube not accessible to a member

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 03:56:00 UTC 2015

Hey!  I'm not entirely sure if this will be helpful, but my sister has one that has buttons.  It still has a screen but the buttons control the screen.  So it is not touchscreen.  If you knew what buttons to push then maybe you wouldn't have to see the screen.  It is by ZEVX Inc.
And is called Enteralite Infinity.
I don't know what type this person has, cause I know there are different kinds of feeding tubes.  My sister's is a gravity one. Not sure if it matters.  Just thought I would give that info in case it is helpful.  At least you wouldn't have to deal with the touchscreen.  And perhaps using the KNFB reader with it could possibly be helpful to double check the screen if that is an option.  Also like someone mentioned, feeding tubes have been around much longer than touchscreens, so some older version may be worth looking into.
Hope you're doing well Jerad.

Anna E Givens