[nfb-talk] exhibitor's list for NFB 2015 convention

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 05:22:01 UTC 2015

In the NFB convention information, all I see is an alphabetical list of
exhibitors. usually, there's a short list and a long list. The short list
usually has the table numbers. I find this very useful to download to my
BrilleNote for a quick reference. Anyone know if such a list is available?
Thanks.

Sherri Brun
NFBF Newsline Chair
flmom2006 at gmail.com
President,
NFB Central Florida Chapter

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.