[nfb-talk] New member

Dick and Donna Walker walkercutoff at att.net
Tue Jun 30 03:09:31 UTC 2015

Hi Kendra-I am Donna from Arkansas! I met a very nice lady from Oregon
today, here in Arkansas. She was visiting with some of my  husband's family
who are in turn, visiting from Texas. She is about 60 years old and has lost
most of her vision in the past year or two, apparently quite quickly. She
wanted to meet my husband and I. We spent most of the day visiting and
answering questions about blindness, services and resources and the National
Federation of the Blind. I will be looking for contacts in Oregon to hook
her up with at convention.

And, welcome to the list!