[nfb-talk] Bring in the New Year with a New Website

Kelli Jo Isaak kellijo.isaak81 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 05:43:33 UTC 2015

Dear Federationists,

Is it too late to say that? Probably, but the year is still young, and it's
never too late to give your existing website a fresh new look or to get one
if you don't have one already. Whether you want to replace your old one or
make one for your chapter, I can develop an awesome site. All of my
websites come standard with many high contrast and colored themes, each of
which can be reversed to accommodate those who read light text on a dark
background better than dark text on a light background. I can also create a
calendar of events connect it to a database that will store the events,
create a blog for storing your news stories and post it to the site, link
your chapter's PayPal account to your site, and much more.

 Please feel free to contact me for more detailed information, but I would
prefer it if you'd please do so outside of this mailing list. I look
forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

*Kelli Jo Isaak*
Website Developer