[nfb-talk] Batman

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Sat Mar 14 19:29:09 UTC 2015

I've been away in California for 3 weeks and am finally catching up with
email.  But I have a question.  Does landing head first in an open
construction hole while totally sober and on the way to work count?
Remember, even though I didn't break anything, that means I was out and
about, functioning, but needed medical attention.  I hope that counts for
something, LOL.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.