[nfb-talk] Streaming Of the NFB of PA Annual Convention

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sat Nov 7 23:23:46 UTC 2015

Howdy,

Barring unforeseen difficulties, like horrible Internet connectivity or such, we plan to stream this year's annual NFB of Pennsylvania convention, which takes place from November 13-November 15. as you are likely aware, this is an historical event, not only because this is the NFB's 75th anniversary, but our organization was also founded in Wilkes-Barre, PA, on November16, 1940. As a matter of fact, our convention will be held at the very hotel (under a different name and management of course) where our organization's founding members met and founded the National Federation of the Blind.

General sessions will be streamed on Saturday, 14 November. I haven't seen the agenda yet, but meetings start at 8:30 to noon, and 2PM-5PM. If times need to be adjusted, we'll update. We 	also should be streaming the banquet starting at 7 PM. We may also stream some of Friday's activities as well, so keep an eye on the stream.

If you can't make it to the NFB of Pennsylvania convention, we'd love for you to tune into the stream. We can accommodate up to 100 listeners at a time, so there will be room for you :-)

Find links to the convention streams on the NFBP convention page:
http://www.nfbp.org/convention

See you next week!

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA