[nfb-talk] Facebook and Pages with JAWS

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 01:07:00 UTC 2015

Hi there,

I'm asking anyone who might possibly know because I'm getting tired of
hunting. <smile>

Let's see if I can explain my question so that it makes sense.

In addition to my personal facebook account, I have a public facebook Page
for my music band.  Pages are a little different from the personal accounts.

On this page, it says that I have 173 "likes."  I'd like to know how I can
find out who has "liked" our page so far.  There used to be a way a while
back, and although it was a bit challenging to get to, I found a way.
However, I can no longer remember what that was and would like to know if
anyone on this list can help me.

I'm using the JAWS 16 or 17 versions (depending on the computer) with
Facebook and am happy to use either the mobile or the full version.

Thanks again for any help!

Jim