[nfb-talk] Re-Announcing request for convention roommate

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 17:30:12 UTC 2016

Good morning,

After a possible roommate lead fell through a couple of days ago, I thought I'd re-announce the following.
I'm looking for a roommate for this year's NFB convention.  I have a room with two beds.  I'll be there from June 29th-July 6th.  My only preference is that the person not be a dog user.  If you know of anyone looking for a room, please have him contact me at
Portillo.jim at gmail.com or call 206-579-9702.
Looking forward to seeing all of you in Orlando in a bit less than a month!
Jim

Sent from my iPhone 6!