[nfb-talk] 2016 Showcase of Talent

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 02:44:06 UTC 2016

Good evening federation family,

I apologize for the cross posting.  Please share this with anyone who
may wish to attend or perform in this year's showcase of talent.

There is a misprint in the agenda.  This year's showcase of talent
will take place on July 4, 2016 at 7:30 PM.  Once again, the showcase
will be a competition.  If you would like to preregister to perform,
preregistration will open on June 15th.  At that time I will provide
instructions for preregistration to the greater NFBNet list serve.

You will receive another email update with the official agenda change
in it very soon.  If you have any questions, you can call me at
(410)659-9314, Ex. 2525 or email kaybaycar at gmail.com.

I hope to hear many of you perform at this year's showcase!  Let's
build the federation with our brilliant talents!  :)

Julie A. McGinnity
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division