[nfb-talk] One last announcement regarding Roommate for NFB16

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 05:13:41 UTC 2016

Greetings everyone,

I'm aware I've posted about this before, but figured I'd make one final
attempt.  My apologies to those who have already read this.  It's always
good to try and lessen some expenses during convention, right?  I have
contacted some possible leads which have fallen through in one way or
another.

I'm looking for a roommate for this year's NFB convention.  I have a room
with two beds.  I'll be there from June 29th-July 6th.  If you know of
anyone looking for a room, please have him contact me at
Portillo.jim at gmail.com <mailto:Portillo.jim at gmail.com>  or call
206-579-9702.

Looking forward to seeing all of you in Orlando in a couple of weeks!

Jim