[nfb-talk] Fwd: This is it... The Apocalypse!

Adam M. Dobrin adam at fromthemachine.org
Thu Mar 10 16:25:21 UTC 2016

Check it out, you will be surprised.
http://sayheyzeus.whenistheapocalypse.com

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4RVVTQNHxbUlDgeWj_45Tw

I was born on the day of the Feast of the Immaculate Conception.  I didn't
know it at the time, but that would lead me to a messy absolution. Through
"One of us?" I see God speaking to the world, letting them know that my
mess-iah-iness might be divinely mandated.

Just a slob, like one of us... it's a joke about "immaculate."  It's a
clear link that wouldn't exist without knowing that the "l" and "t" of Holy
and Christ are about the sign of Sagittarius, the true birth sign of the
Messiah.

Superficial, or proof of God's hand influencing music, and the words we use
to describe the Second Coming.  Probably both.  Read my book,
http://www.lamc.la, that's definitely not superficial.  Forward in time,
and to heaven... that's the hidden meaning that the Ancients have left us
in the astrological sign of my birth.  It's also in Mars, and it shows us
His plan.