[nfb-talk] John Thompson has died

Tue Mar 29 21:39:22 UTC 2016

Some on this list may remember John Thompson, who worked at our national center in the 1980s. He was a good friend of Dick Edlund, the former treasurer for the NFB. John's wife Mary has told me that John passed away last Saturday. His memorial service will be held at the First Baptist Church of Basehor, 1410 N 155th St. Basehor, Kansas 66007 on Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 11:00 AM. Mary says a luncheon will follow. John kept in contact with me over the  years, and called me every summer while listening to the national convention stream. Donations in lieu of flowers are to be sent to the American Canser society, or the church.

RIP, John.

/s/

Bennett