[nfb-talk] Yet another use for a guide dog

Jack Heim john at johnheim.com
Wed Apr 26 17:09:55 UTC 2017

I got caught in a thunderstorm this morning so when I got to work, I
took my shoes and socks off and hung them from my computer to dry. But
now my feet are cold so I have them stuck under my guide dog. Hmmm....
Toasty.

PS: I used to have a small supercomputer in my office. The last time I
got caught in the rain, I hung my wet shoes & socks from this super
computer. I didn't have a smart phone at the time. But that would have
been a cool picture. Thing made a heckuva lot of noise though and I'm
glad it's gone.
--
John Heim
john at johnheim.com
* The Electoral College is like giving one team 6 points for a touchdown
and the other team 4. *