[nfb-talk] Talking Blood Pressure Cuffs

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 05:10:14 UTC 2017

Hi all!
I don't know whether the independence market would have them so why not check them out?

Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber
National Federation of the Blind
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown

 Sent From My GMail EMail account On My IPhone SE. Typed to you with my Keys To Go blue tooth Keyboard, the only keyboard I know to work with an IPhone SE.